Pre-Conference Workshop Added to Conference Agenda
July 15, 2019
This year, we’re excited to be hosting a pre-conference workshop on September 10 to add value for attendees. The workshop, Organizing Legionella Outbreak Investigations, will be hosted by National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) and NSF International experts. The workshop will take place 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST on September 10.
During this full-day workshop, you will receive an overview of:
- Water systems commonly associated with Legionnaires’ disease
- How to identify these systems
- Common sampling points/strategies for these systems
- Background on environmental factors that amplify Legionella
- Common control strategies
The workshop will conclude with a tabletop exercise for how to organize a Legionella investigation.
This hands-on session will provide the tools and solutions you need to implement control strategies in your own workplace. Public sector workers can even earn eight continuing education units (CEUs) by attending this event.