The Legionella Conference 2019 provides a unique opportunity for sustained discussions on how we can align our water and energy sustainability and public health goals. We are looking for experts to give oral presentations or posters at the event on September 11-13 in Los Angeles.
Oral presentations will be given the day of the conference and presenters appear as a speaker on the conference agenda along with their topic and abstract. Presentations may be accompanied by PowerPoints or other visual aids (recommended, but not required).
Posters will be set up in a specific room and present research and case study outcomes related to the conference focus. Poster presenters should be prepared to accompany the poster to discuss their work during breaks and dedicated sessions.
If you would like to submit an abstract, please submit the form below. Please use separate forms if submitting more than one abstract.
After reviewing the abstracts, we will contact you with additional information.
Abstracts for oral presentations and posters are due by May 1.
- Creating a successful water management program
- Advancing water reuse opportunities
- Monitoring a successful water management program
- Intersection of sustainability and public health for cooling towers
- Water conservation goals and public health – responding to unintended consequences
- Strategies for benchmarking building water systems for sustainability and public health outcomes
- Legionella outbreak surveillance and response strategies – identifying best practices
- Domestic hot water systems – safely and efficiently managing water temperatures
- Plumbing design
For more detailed topic ideas, download our call for abstracts info sheet.